Fun At The Park - 2 min

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Fun At The Park - 2 min

Postby lindonalta » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:23 am

Beautiful fall day at the park with my son's family.

Still playing and trying to learn ..... is my quick series snaps with camera click "cheezy"?? I really wanted to incorporate this series of snaps somehow..... ideally I saw a show that had a series of stacked photos that flew off the stack one by one..... but don't know how they did it.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3155000

Comments on how to improve always appreciated as usual to this newbie.
Thanks for looking.
Last edited by lindonalta on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Fun At The Park - 2 min

Postby Barkingmad » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:45 am

A most enjoyable show! The children are adorable and quite clearly had a great time. No, I didn't find the quick series snaps and click cheesy. Thank you for sharing!
Shaz BMad
"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not yet understood." Henry Mille

Postby bellzerr » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Cute kids. Great music choice. I liked it. That's for the tip on how to present portrait (vertical) photos with a themed background. I tend to forget that I can do something with the background besides black.
Mark

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:51 am

Your family is indeed very beautiful! The photography was great. Nice choice of music.
I also didn`t think that the clicks were cheezy. But I think you would have an even better result if you would use some very fast white slides in between the pics to simulate the flash of a camera in synchronization with the clicks.
Cristina
Cristina

Postby SherryJB » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:52 pm

What a sweet show. Your grandkids can keep you in slide shows for years to come!

To me the clicks were a cute addition. You could use a cut transition to make them go quicker, and Christina's idea about using white layers to simulate a flash would be a nice addition.

Overall, I liked the show.

Sherry B.

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback