Sunset - Bon Secour Bay

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
ctpritchett

Sunset - Bon Secour Bay

Postby ctpritchett » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Here is my second show. This one is 2m50s. The show consists of 30 photographs taken of a sunset over a 40 minute time frame. So, I condensed that time into a little under 3 minutes. Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 4730&alb=0

CP

ctpritchett

Re: Sunset - Bon Secour Bay

Postby ctpritchett » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Sorry, the sound track seems to have a problem when the show is accessed from ProShow Enthusiasts. It worked fine when I went directly to the Photodex website. I will try to get it corrected.

CP

ctpritchett

Postby ctpritchett » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:35 pm

It seems to be working correctly now. I think it was because I was trying to view the show from PS Enthusiasts with the show open on the Photodex site. ??

Thanks,
CP

Postby Barkingmad » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Very nice! I am an absolute sucker for the sky :) Music was lovely as were your pics. The only suggestion I have is to fade out the music at the end a bit [or a bit more] - it was a relaxing show that ended with a bit of a jolt due to sudden stop in music. [Note - I had it quite loud and am using headphones - so may not be as abrupt as it seemed to me]
Shaz BMad
"Confusion is a word we have invented for an order which is not yet understood." Henry Mille

Postby SherryJB » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi CP - Great show. I moved to my desktop PC to watch again on the big monitor. The images are beautiful, and made the sky expansive. I loved how the highlight colors moved from pink to amber to orange to red. My favorite sequence was the boat moving across the screen.

Nice tempo and music. I had no problem with abrupt music ending.

Thanks for sharing!

Sherry B.

Postby Lina » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:09 am

Beautiful and so relaxing to watch with that type of music.
Thanks for posting

Lina

ctpritchett

Postby ctpritchett » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:28 am

Thanks for the positive comments. Also, thanks for the suggestions about the abrupt music ending. I will review and see what changes I might make.

CP

Postby greengirl » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:30 am

Lovely show. I'm also a sucker for sunsets. I thought the music was very fitting for the mood. Nice job!

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback