Tribute to Mom #2 - River Flows

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

Tribute to Mom #2 - River Flows

Postby lindonalta » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:35 pm

I may get alot of negative response for using another users song "Where The River Flows" but when I saw the show by Iknowwheritis I knew immediately I had to use that song in a show about my Mom as the words in the song were beautiful. This is the first time I have ever used clipart and it took me some reading on this site to get things to work. My show is not nearly as refined as the show by Iknowhereitis, but I'm still learning and playing around. After working with this song, I can certainly appreciate all the very, very hard work that Iknowhereitis put in to making his beautiful show. I have been busy....good thing I'm retired....and its too cold outside.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 3531&alb=0

Esteemed Member

Re: Tribute to Mom #2 - River Flows

Postby iknowwhereitis123 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Very beautiful. I think it is the perfect song for you and your mom. I am flattered that you saw my show and borrowed the song idea. That's what this forum is all about, sharing and learning. I think you did an awesome job with the clip arts. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Sue

Re: Tribute to Mom #2 - River Flows

Postby slideshower » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:08 pm

I agree this song is beautiful. I really enjoyed the show - just missed seeing all the pictures of your Mom you had in your first show! Or maybe this was just a sampling of the whole show. Also loved your eagle. Lucie

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback