Walls of Jericho 5m54s

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
ctpritchett

Walls of Jericho 5m54s

Postby ctpritchett » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Here is my first slide show. The content is of a hike taken by six guys from my church. The hike is to a location called Walls of Jericho. I was learning as I was building the show and I am sure there is much the program will do that I need to learn. Hopefully, experience will make me better as well. I welcome your criticisms and suggestions. I think 5 minutes is a little too long for the casual viewer, but I was doing this show for the hikers and felt all the photos needed to be included.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 9141&alb=0

I hope this link works.

Thanks

C P

Re: Walls of Jericho 5m54s

Postby SherryJB » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi CP - This looks like a hike I would love to take. The guys all looked like they had a good time. I thought the show was nice. A little too much movement for me - not every picture needs to move, and not all pans and zooms need to be so large. The music was perfect for the show.

Nice job, and thanks for sharing.

Sherry B.

ctpritchett

Postby ctpritchett » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:48 am

Thanks Sherry for taking the time. That is the kind of information I need to know. Hopefully, I can get better with future shows.

Valued Member

Postby G_OReilly » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:10 am

HI CPFirst welcome to the forum !!!

The show was nice,but I have to agree with Sherry that there was a lot of zooming etc taking place.Don't feel bad I did that with my first show :) I was like a 'Kid in a candy store" just had to try every thing. As you mentioned that the show was for the guys and I'm sure they will be quite pleased.Looking forward for some more shows.

Regards

George :)
G OReilly

ctpritchett

Postby ctpritchett » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Hello George,
Thanks for the comments. I have enjoyed your shows.
CP

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback