A lightening effect, 17secs. LOL

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

A lightening effect, 17secs. LOL

Postby iknowwhereitis123 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:25 am

Just a fun little intro to my daughter's cheer team show. They went to a camp with "Thunder" in the name... hence, the thunder and lightening. Mommy bragging moment, they took top team in the competition. :)

I thought I would post the intro to give some ideas with lightening and thunder in case anyone needs it for Halloween. As always, if you see something I need to tweak, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sue

(no menu, you should see a black screen for 4 seconds before it starts)

:oops: http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 2076&alb=0
that may help....

Esteemed Member

Re: A lightening effect, 17secs. LOL

Postby mikemullett » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:49 am

Hi Sue
Congrats on the Top Team competition . . . :)
Very effective thunder and sound.
What is the Font - try as I may, I can't read it :(

~~ Mike ~~
There's no such thing as problems, only challenges
Nikon D5300 DSLR, PSP, Photoshop CS6, Premiere Elements 8, Adobe After Effects. Have just built a Win 7 Core I5 machine, 8G ram, 1TB hard disk

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby stickgirl » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:54 am

Nice job on the thunder and lightning. I watched it twice and still could not read the captions.

Kathy

Esteemed Member

Postby iknowwhereitis123 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:13 am

I was afraid of that. I have used it on other images, posters etc that I have done so the team will recognize it by sight. Since we know who we are, we can see it easily, but for those that don't it would be difficult.

I will play with the fonts more. I think I may add another lightening bit with the caption, and have it fade to black with just the caption remaining. Thanks for the responses!

Sue

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback