Excellent Adventure (80s theme ) 6 mins 30 sec

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Excellent Adventure (80s theme ) 6 mins 30 sec

Postby furbydaphneoscar » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Hello,

I just purchased proshow gold last week. I am so glad I found this forum as I have found so much helpful information.

I was asked to do a slideshow for my twin cousins's 40th birthday party. I was given some pictures and my only instructions were to keep it under 7 minutes and that the show's "theme" should be an 80s theme. This is my first slideshow--(although I have done a bit of digital scrapbooking and used my scrapbook software to design most of the slides) so there was a bit of a learning curve learning proshow gold. Most of the pics are my cousins.

I am hoping for some feedback. I initially went crazy with motions, and believe it or not, actually toned down the motion quite a bit. This was before I even read the comments on this forum cautioning against the overuse of motion. There is still quite a bit of motion and a lot of variety in transitions. Do you think it is too much?
I am hoping for any other suggestions to improve.

thanks so much!

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 0671&alb=0

Kristine
Last edited by furbydaphneoscar on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esteemed Member

Re: Excellent Adventure (80s theme 40th bday) 6 mins 30 sec

Postby Patricia_C » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Hi Kristine,

Well, it might just be because this is sooo my era and it brought back lots of memories. But truly, you have the hang of this slideshow stuff. Great job here. Nice incorporation of visuals from that era. It makes it interesting to watch. Loved the music. And this is a fun, upbeat project so I wouldn't worry about the motion/transitions. It is called for. Laughed out loud at the last Back to the Future slide. They will surely love it!

Regards,
Patty Cantu
Digital Heirloom Studios
http://digitalheirloomstudios.com/

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback