Autumn in Details

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Autumn in Details

Postby climax » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:28 am

Hi,
Another show about Autumn... this season is so inspiring to all of us!!
I used a song that I like a lot and that a dear friend sent me some time ago. I was just waiting for the right pictures to go with it...
The show is called "Autumn in Details" and it's about 5:30 min long.

All the pics were taken an area no bigger than 300 meters around my house. Amazing ! Beauty is everywhere.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=153540

This time the problem with my stubborn menus was that the text moved a little bit, and it doesn't show where it was supposed to be... :roll:

Any comments would be so welcome !
Cristina
Cristina

Re: Autumn in Details

Postby debngar » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:44 am

A delight to the eyes and soothing to the ears.

Thanks for sharing autumn in your part of the world.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:07 am

Thank you Debbie!
I'm so pleased you liked it ! Complimments coming from you always mean a lot to me. But I must confess I had to look at the dictionary what soothing means... :lol:
And that's why I love this forum... besides learning about photography and slideshows, I improve my english as well. :D
Cristina
Cristina

Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

Postby alcain » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:23 am

Cristina, perhaps one of your best shows ever. With this show, you made us forget about life for a while. We were able to sit back and become one with your nature images. We were there, and we were at peace. Your photography skills are becoming very, very good. I absolutely loved the "bokeh" (look that one up) at 1:44, 2:16 and 2:45 to show a few examples. Not many amateurs at photography are able to consistently achieve that wonderful effect. Yep, next to "Helena", this is your best show. Music appropriate, transitions tastefully done, and the subject matter inspiring. All combine to make a winner of a show.

Great job, ~al
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Postby nannybear » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:54 am

What everyone else has already said. I was just driving home and looking at all the spectacular colors. If it wasn't pouring buckets out I would be taking pictures. Cheers Jan
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:11 am

Thank you Al, and Nannybear !
I'm glad you guys took the time to watch it, and write me these nice words.
It was funny Al... when I was photographing those pictures you liked, it took me lots of time, as you may imagine. They were difficult shots for me, and it was a good exercise about getting the focus exactly where I wanted. I know it must sound so silly to you pros, but for me it was a good lesson. And people passing by would look at me and smile, because there I was looking at dry leaves and shooting over and over again :lol: :lol:
And you Nannybear, don't miss the opportunity to get these wonderful colours captured when you can. It's such a nice feeling!
Thanks a lot,
Cristina
Cristina

Postby KarenLynn58 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:26 am

Beautiful show Cristina!!
Your pictures are awesome!
And I agree 100% with Debbie....Very relaxing, soothing show!!
Loved it!!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Karen

Postby Jerry Cole » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:49 am

Wonderful Christina!
Really delightful in the quality of the photos and the presentation ... and the music is a perfect match for the relaxing mood. The music was entrancing. What is the name of the piece?

Watching your show reminded me so much of a my trip to the North Eastern area of the U.S. a couple of years ago. We called it our "Leaf-Peeking" tour. Such wonderful colors, textures and patterns, and you captured them beautifully. The quotaions at the beginning and the end of the show added that little touch of detail to your story.
Thank you for sharing,
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 am

Hi Karen and Jerry,
Thank you so much for the nice reply! Made me smile... :D
Jerry the music is called "And then I kissed him" and it is a part of the "Pearl Harbor" movie soundtrack.

Cristina
Cristina

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:18 am

Hi Cristina, I just watched your show..it is so pretty..I enjoyed it so much..the beauty of nature always takes my breath away.......thank you for sharing your beauty with us......lovely, just lovely..
hugggs, Chrissy

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:24 am

Hi Chrissy,
Thank you for you sweet words. Autumn is indeed so beautiful, although a bit sad in my opinion... but i'ts like my first quote says : "Trees understand the power of letting go", and that's the real beauty of this season... and soon everything will be reborn, fresh and green again...
By the way, I've been curious... how is Autumn in Northern California ? What kind of temperatures do you have these days?
Hugs,
Cristina
Cristina

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi Cristina..Autumn in Northern Calif can still be very warm during the day, once the sun goes down it's cold...everyday brings a surprise, yesterday it was cloudy and windy, today not a cloud in the sky it's 73 degrees here...on Halloween night it is usually cold..we have the last of the summer sunshine all through October.
hugggs, Chrissy

Esteemed Member

Postby iknowwhereitis123 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:26 am

Cristina, that was so relaxing. I loved your photography and music and presentation and.. and... and...

The whole thing was great. Thanks for sharing!
Sue

Postby HunnyB » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am

WOW, no double WOW!
Your show is just fabulous.

Your photography is spectacular. The way you captured the textures and colors in your shots was nothing less
than "professional" work. Very well done. BTW - the images around 2:57 and 3:34 - is the sky really that blue?
Just beautiful!!! I know nothing about the photography world, but seems you could get some mula
for these images. :D

Music, timing and your technique is perfect.

You proved that sometimes none of the extras are needed. A very simple show, put together the exact
way it should of been done. I was aw struck for the entire show!!!
BRAVO!!!!!!

I plan to do some picture taking next week. Our leaves are just now turning just a little. We may have a great fall color year. You never know in the deep south. :roll:
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby Rosemary » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:55 am

Hi Cristina,
I cannot add anything to what has already been said. Such a beautiful, relaxing show. I miss the autumnal colours of U.K. as we only get a couple of weeks or so here in Vancouver before the rain and wind spoil all those wonderful colours.
I look forward to viewing more of your shows.

Rosemary

Next

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback