Autumn in Details

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Autumn in Details

Postby climax » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:25 am

Sue, Rosemary and HunnyB,
THANK YOU GIRLS SO MUCH FOR THE NICE WORDS !
I feel so happy you all liked my simple show. And believe me ... it took a lot of time to get those pictures. As I said before many people passing by would smile at me, when they saw me in the most strange positions photographing dry leaves :lol: but it was so worthy though...
Hunny, in fact I treated some pics for better colours. But anyway,the sky was very beautiful even before the treatment as well.
The nice comments I got really make happy and make me believe I'm indeed improving my photographic skills.
Thank you once more,
Cristina
Cristina

Postby LouLou » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Cristina. I also loved your show, and agree with the comments of all the others. Especially the ones who say it doesn't take a lot of "fancy" elements to make a good show! I always know when a show "gets to me". It's when I am emotionally moved and sometimes get a little teary ;) ....... this show did that! The music was perfect! Nice job...~loulou
Enjoy life! This is not a dress rehearsal!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Hi Loulou,
I believe the music really set the mood for my show. That song is indeed teary, and has the power to put people in touch with their emotions.
In my opinion Autumn time is extremely beautiful, but a bit sad as well... that's why I used this song. Actually the song was sent to me by a dear friend, and I had to wait for a long time until I had the right pictures to go with it.
I'm glad you liked my show and took the time to write me these nice words.
Thank you so much,
Cristina
Cristina

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback