Fly-In (First ProShow)

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Webb Sight

Fly-In (First ProShow)

Postby Webb Sight » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Any comments and critiques are welcomed. Please watch it all the way through. I know it starts off a bit slow but please watch the entire 10:30 and let me know your thoughts.

Anyway, here's the show. Let me know what you think.

Thank you.
Bill

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3139562&alb=0

Re: Fly-In (First ProShow)

Postby DANO » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Wow! 10-1/2 minutes went by like it was 2. Great show, that was a lot of fun! I'm going to go watch it again. You really captured the feeling of the event.

Dan

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:48 am

Bill,
Great show! Very entertainning. I truly enjoyed it.
Cristina
Cristina

Postby trulytango » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:19 am

Sorry Bill... unable to watch you r show as Photodex site is informing me to wait at least 20+ minutes for buffering.

Will try again another time
Iris
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Postby gpsmikey » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:51 am

Excellent !! That is what flying is all about :D :D :D :D
Excellent choice of music for it too (I always loved the movie "Those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines"). The text on several went past just a bit fast and a couple of minor clicks in the transitions in the soundtrack, but an excellent show overall -- kept a copy of that one !! (although at 216 megs, I can see why some had trouble loading).

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback