Susie Q Photography 3 mins 24secs

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Re: Susie Q Photography 3 mins 24secs

Postby kellysgreens » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:49 am

Thanks Bob and Lavina. I appreciate your time watching my show.
Kelly

Postby trulytango » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:49 am

Hello Kelly.

Thanks for sharing such a lovely selection of images, packaged up so well in this show :D

I wish I could take pictures like you...

Regards
Iris
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Postby Jerry Cole » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Your first post?
Please keep them coming. I especially liked the style of your portraiture work. Nicely presented without a lot of hoopla.
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Postby kellysgreens » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 pm

thanks! If we could just find more time in the day! I appreciate the comments about the simplicity...I sometimes feel that I am out of the loop as I don't yet know how to really liven things up!

Postby debngar » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Hi Kelly,

Not sure how I missed your show the first go around but might be because I use Producer.

Anyways, you have so many very lovely images. The portraits were quite nice but I also loved the initial flower shots. As Barbara pointed out, there isn't a NEED for all the bells and whistles but they can be fun to add every once in a while. I think you'll know when it's too much once you try adding things here and there.

With the right business skills and good people skills to accompany your artistic eye and camera technique, you'll make something out of this. Don't sell yourself short. We are often our greatest critics.

Wishing you success. :D
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby kellysgreens » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:06 pm

haven't checked in for a while...haven't figured out how to ask to be notified of new postings...
thanks so much for your positive and encouraging comments all of you. You have no idea how much they have touched me and made me smile...
thanks so very much
K

Valued Member

Postby mfalco » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Loved your show. Especially the black and white shots. Keep it going.

Marty

Postby ginger » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:36 am

kellysgreens wrote:haven't checked in for a while...haven't figured out how to ask to be notified of new postings...

Hi,

I just found this myself as well:

While logged in, go to Control Panel | Board Preferences | Edit Posting Defaults | Notify me upon replies by default: Yes No

Setting that to yes should generate an email to you when there's a reply to one of your posts.

Beautiful show!

ginger

Postby rdurga » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:12 am

Kelly,

You are a talented photographer. You have presented some beautiful portraits. You have keen eye to frame the subjects.

I didnot notice your show earlier since I browse only the producer section.

Thanks for sharing your photographs,

ram

Valued Member

Postby royandjean » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:18 am

Hi,
I really enjoyed the show. What superb photos and music. I thought the show was just the right length, all too often we try and cram too much into a show, and it is worth remembering the old saying 'less is often more.'
My relaxation and enjoyment was spoiled somewhat however with the constant changing of size and format of the images, but I think that is personal taste.
Roy Peters

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback