Venezia - July 2009

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Venezia - July 2009

Postby climax » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Thank you Debbie for you nice words. They meant a lot to me, coming from you.

And what about you, Alexandra....
wow... I don't even know how to thank you for the time you devoted to analyze my show, and to give me such a sharp feedback ! Thank you !!!
I truly believe that constructive criticism like yours are precious to anybody who wants to get better and better, like I do.
I even printed all your comments and later I'll analyze each aspect you pointed. I'm not sure if I'll agree about everything, but for sure I'll think about it very carefully . :D

I take this opportunity to say that I am COMPLETELY open to criticism, and I look at them in a very positive way.
I think it's fascinating to know what goes in other people's minds. And this forum is becoming my best "friend". I've been learning so much...
Thank you both again !
Cristina
Cristina

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:28 am

Christina wrote:And I honestly don't like when the AB fades between 2 pictures is too long (makes me dizzi

I do not mind the quick AB fades betwen slides, the screen stays at an overall even brightness. The difficulty I had was with a fade to black between slides. Watching in a darkened room I found the bright picture followed by black then onto another bright slide very hard on the eyes. One or two of these 'fades to black' to sectionalize the show is fine but you used many one after the other which produced a flicker effect for me (light, dark, light, dark ... ). More AB fades in these place maintain an overall screen brightness.
Briancbb (Brian, Clown by birth)
Thanks Al for the signature
Producer v6.0 Build 3410

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Ok Brian !
Thank you for your advice ! I just prepared another show (People of Finland) and had to use some of these effects because of the kind of the song I used (full of little stops). I tried something a little bit different this time. Instead of black slides, I used grey colour. Would be really nice if you could have a look and tell me if it's better now... or if it's still anoying to your eyes...
It's under PSG samples and feedback and it takes 3:26 min, under the name" People of Finland"
Thank you one more time,
Cristina
Cristina

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback