Kaylee Sue

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
luwilson

Kaylee Sue

Postby luwilson » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:20 am

Hello, Having lost my girl doggie I decided to compile her photos into a slide show.

Would like some fresh eyes so I can learn more and get better. I just upgraded from PSG 3 to PSG 4 in the middle of this show. So I had a learning curve. But would love to upgrade to producer one day.

How am I doing? This is my third slide show, first with nerve to share
(music was first thing I came to in music files, not much thought went into that, but I like Seal)

Thanks, Lu

No video 4:49

(removed for revisions)
Last edited by luwilson on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Newbie needs comments on slide show

Postby debngar » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 am

Hello Lu,

1. Your show is not available for viewing - might be marked private or something?
2. Edit your first post (blue button top right corner of your posts) and change your subject title to the name of your show for easier finding in archives. The current one is less helpful for that kind of thing.

Good luck.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Re: Kaylee Sue

Postby trulytango » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 am

Hello Lu and welcome to the Forum.

That was a beautiful compilation of memories, dedicated to your loving companion. She was a gorgeous dog. I am sorry she is no longer with you... thank you for sharing her with us. It was a lovely show.

Best regards
Iris
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Kaylee Sue

Postby climax » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi Lu,
I would like to watch your show. I love dogs... Could you give me the link for it ?
Thank you,
Cristina
Cristina

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback