Please comment my own wedding show

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Re: Please comment my own wedding show

Postby Astra » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:52 am

Cristina,
thanks for a reply.

I've watched your show again (2x) - and by my opinion - it is great as it is now.

It matches the selection of your music perfectly and displays that playfull, "not-taking-yourself-too-seriously" ...
... "not-too-formal" ... "just-have-a-fun" mood, which is shining thruout your wedding.

And the Photos themselves have a charm of "in-formality" - all of the elements: a: nice people, b: happily smilling radiant bride, c: handsome groom, d: "natural" photos, e: your long search to find this "right" music, f: then your pick of this light rhytmical music with good beat - (and just perfect time around 4 minutes: (not too long, not too short) , g: and last: your assembly of photos in one fluently flowing "report" thruout whole happening - h: which is matching the beat of music ....
I had a feeling, that it is all together well ballanced in one nice package - to be wrapped and sent out....

... Maybe little black vignette to smooth sharp edges of photos ... maybe not.... maybe sharp edges are edding to this "feeling of freshness" you've tried (and did !!) to acchieve.
Just one little technical nudge - this "Play all" appeared at your starting menu ... kind of disturbing a composition of the opening buquet photo....

Alexandra

P.S. And what an unusual and lovely dress you've had - were they "real" flowers on top of it?

Location: First house on the right after you go around the curve...(John Lennon is on my shirt)

Postby imabeatlelover » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Cristina you make such a BEAUTIFUL Bride! This show was absolutely delightful. I could feel the love and joy just watching! Your groom looks like he could light up a room with that smile....and he looks SO IN LOVE with you! I think this is wonderful.....thanks so much for sharing it!

Pat

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Thank you Pat ! :D
I feel so glad you liked it.
That day was the happiest day of my life so far.
It was a wonderful summer night... the party was beautiful, and everybody had lots of fun.
My husband and I had to overcome many difficulties to be together, and that's why the emotion was "in the air" that night.
Thank you for watching, and for your lovely words
Cristina
Cristina

Portraitman

Postby Portraitman » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Hi Cristina,

I sent you a PM asking if the show can be seen on You Tube. My computer just does not like Pro Show. It crashes every time I try and launch a show. I have tried to install the latest Plug in for presenter and it just won't work. I can't see any demos on the Phtodex website either. I am just out of luck I guess. All of the comments really have me curious of your show. I am married to a Brazilian girl and I love Brasil and the people there. Estou doido pra ver menina!

So, if you have the show uploaded anywhere else on the web, I would love to take a look!

Beijos!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Hi Rick !
I loved to "hear" some portuguese for a change. You wrote it very well.... made me laugh because you really sounded like my brother (he always use the expression to doido pra ver menina).
Anyway Rick, I have just the opposite problem you have. My computer don't like Youtube :lol:
I tried to upload shows there many times, using it as an output option in Proshow, but nop... never worked. Don't know why...
Sorry,
Bjs, Cristina
Cristina

Portraitman

Postby Portraitman » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:12 am

Hi Cristina, thank you very much! I received the file you sent me and it worked fine. I LOVED THE SHOW! Foi uma beleza! I loved the music too! I am glad that you liked my website. I have not made many changes for quite a while and when my wedding season is over I plan on a complete upgrade! So, bookmark the site and please visit often.
I believe that my problem is a conflict between my antivirus software (AVG) and the presenter plugin. I can upload shows to YouTube and I can most likely upload to Photodex (Although I have not tried because i can't view them) but I am always looking for new shows to get new ideas.

I really loved your show. You are very beautiful and you were very happy on your wedding day! The music selection was very nice although I am partial to musica brasileira claro! If I can offer just one bit of advice, I do agree with one person who said that the slides seem to pass by a bit quick. I would like to see a slower pace as the music you choose is soft, romantic and has a slower tempo. Eu teria gostado de ver a sua expressao linda mais, e derepente, Poof! on to the next picture. So isso!

Is Rudolfo Brasilian too? Or is he from Europe? Parece Alemao como eu!

Thank you for taking the time to send me the file and I would like to see the Carnival no Rio se tiver tempo!

Beijos!

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:27 am

Thank you Rick for your feedback!
Regarding the music, the whole ceremony in Brasil was made with only brazilian songs..."A luz dos olhos meus"" Voce é linda", "Eu sei que vou te amar", "Velha Infancia"... enfim foi mesmo uma beleza.
But I wanted this show to be seen by my friends here in Finland, and I thought it would be better if they could understand the lyrics.
My husband is dutch, from Amsterdam. And we comunicate in english.
I would love to see your shows. Do you post them to Youtube? If yes, please send me the link.
Muito obrigada,
bjs, Cristina
Cristina

Portraitman

Postby Portraitman » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:44 am

Aqui esta, ahem,,, Here is my promo show I made a while back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8-9OD2jT4

I hope that you like it. I did it really fast and I need to sit down and perfect it. Just not a good time right now with all of my wedding work. My wife and I also communicate in English for the most part but ever since I went to Brasil in 2006, I have been trying to learn Portuguese. We hooked up Globo International here at home and eu to viciado com as novelas brasileiras!

Take care,
Rick

Postby Astra » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:56 am

Rick,
it is a great looking show !!!
Portraitman wrote:Aqui esta, ahem,,, Here is my promo show I made a while back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8-9OD2jT4

"I hope that you like it. I did it really fast and I need to sit down and perfect it. ........." Rick

To Rick: So - if I can advice just one little thing: you should post it as a "NEW SUBJECT" for others to see it -
not just little plopping it as a afterthought - even you consider is "fast-done" -you should be rather proud of it -

- am I right, Cristina ??

Alexandra

Portraitman

Postby Portraitman » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 am

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you and you are absolutely right! I will make a new post from now on so everyone can see it. I was just responding to Cristina but thank you for the push in the right direction!

Postby Astra » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:33 am

to: Rick,
glad you've took it (my advice) in a good spirit,
looking forward to see your show,

Alexandra

Portraitman

Postby Portraitman » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:47 am

Hi Alexandra, No worries, I always have a smile on my face. I do appreciate that you took the time to help me. :)

Postby HunnyB » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:02 pm

I have been gone for awhile - so I may have forgotten a few things... :oops:
I clicked on you link, but then I seem to be the ONLY ONE who does not know which show to watch.... :roll:

BTW --- I am confused about your screen name ---is it really Climax????? :lol:
Know what I mean? Just fooling around --- (sorta)
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Postby ChrissyC » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Stop That HunnyB you just had surgery!!! all that giggling is gonna makes your stitches droop :lol:
Her wedding Show Hunny is the one you just have to see, it's such a lovely show and she made such a pretty bride...
So happy to see your post :D
hugggs, Chrissy

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:02 am

Hi HunnyB !
I'm so glad with your post! I read about your surgery and difficult period of recovery. It's good to know that you're back to the forum.
The link for my show is:
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... alb=153540

Climax is how my husband calls me :oops:
It started because of my maiden name wich was Cris Lima. And I'm also planning to use this name for my photography business in the future. After all, we all want pictures of the moments that take our breath away... moments of climax in life...
I hope you'll enjoy my show,
Cristina
Cristina

PreviousNext

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback