Wedding Artäge

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
aim2please

Wedding Artäge

Postby aim2please » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Good evening everyone! We're rebranding from Aim 2 Please to Artäge Pictures to encompass our new attitude and our new shows with video and stills all combined into one. Here's our first attempt at a full wedding! Hope you love it!

http://www.vimeo.com/5731554

Re: Wedding Artäge

Postby debngar » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Fabulous work that should bring your lots more in the future! Thanks for sharing your vision.... :D
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby ChrissyC » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:04 pm

I enjoyed watching your wedding show very much, the video clips you added made it feel as if I were there...beautiful... :D
thank you for sharing, Chrissy

sameoldsam

Postby sameoldsam » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Wow, I just loved it! I can't wait to learn to do the video with my Canon! Did you use video lights in all those dark photos? IMy husband just bought a Frezzie...I think that's what it's called :) for his video cam and now I want a couple for myself! So much more to learn first though. Great Job, can't wait to view the rest of your stuff!

Kathy

aim2please

Postby aim2please » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:54 am

Thank you ladies and no, no video lights. If you get the firmware update for your 5dmkii you can manually set the camera to say 3200 ISO 1/30 and then of course your aperture and that should do you in most dark situations!

sameoldsam

Postby sameoldsam » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:44 am

Ohhh I just watched it again, It must of been your day after video that had the lighting in it. Like them at the trees, headlights, video lights?

Just too Cool!!

Kathy

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby climax » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:12 am

Hi! I'm new here and I watched your show. Wowwwwwwww ... I want to be like you when "I grow up", hehe...
Really beautiful. Congratulations!
Climax :D
Cristina

tess105

Postby tess105 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Wow! NICE!!!!

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback