Titi & Chouchou - The Wedding !

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Titi & Chouchou - The Wedding !

Postby Snorococo » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:16 am

So this is my first serious shot !!! :lol:
Bought PSG last June. Hope you like it ! Would appreciate your comments. :P
Robert.
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewalb ... ?bm=188524

Esteemed Member

Re: Titi & Chouchou - The Wedding !

Postby iknowwhereitis123 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:14 am

Your link took me to the main collection with 2 shows in it. I clicked on them both but have no sound in either one. Is that my end, or yours?

Sue

Esteemed Member

Postby iknowwhereitis123 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:17 am

Ok, it's my end. I have no sound in any show. LOL, Ok, I just touched my new speaker control and the light went to green. I'll try again. :oops:

Ok, just watched (and listened) I LOVE the song. It's so bluesy and sexy. Yes, I can make up my own words.
Every layer had movement which is a bit much, but it went very slow which is good. The photography was really good. I loved the different tones and textures. The only thing I would try is to take out some of the layers and movement and let the photo speak for itself. It reminded me of my mom's garbage soup, it had everything in the fridge thrown in!
Dang, now I am hungry.

Thanks for posting it!
Sue

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby stickgirl » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:18 am

Hi Robert - Etta James was an awesome choice for the music! I don't think you can ever go wrong using "At Last." I did not care for the photographs of the wedding that were shot from above. A couple would have been nice for a change of pace, but I prefer photographs taken at eye level. I also did not care for some of the post processing (neon glow) as I don't think it quite fit in a wedding show. It seemed every photograph had movement and for me that was entirely too much. Some movement is great. Too much movement detracts from the show. I stopped watching at the beginning of the second song because the pace was entirely too slow for me.

Thanks for sharing.

Kathy

Postby Snorococo » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:54 pm

To Sue & Kathy.
Thanks very much for your remarks.
I'm learning at lot these days about photography and now on how to put it together with ProShow !!!
And this web site is fantastic for learning ! The next one should look better ... well I hope so !

Robert

Cyclefitness

Postby Cyclefitness » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:32 pm

I thought it was copyright infringement to use songs that are copyright protected? At least in my photographic neck of the woods it is. If this was part of your wedding package, you can't "sell" something that someone else owns. You might want to look into this.

Honorary ProShow PHD

Postby stickgirl » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Cyclefitness wrote:I thought it was copyright infringement to use songs that are copyright protected? At least in my photographic neck of the woods it is. If this was part of your wedding package, you can't "sell" something that someone else owns. You might want to look into this.

It is and everyone who does it stands a chance of having a lawsuit brought against them. You are also supposed to pay a fee to mpeg-la for creating a dvd but I would bet the majority don't. I think most people think the chances of them getting caught are worth the risk.

Kathy

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback