A Very Colorful Indian Wedding

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
roshama

A Very Colorful Indian Wedding

Postby roshama » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:28 pm

This is my first show so let me know what you guys think. My wife took these pictures at her cousin's wedding. The show is about 4 minutes long, hope you guys enjoy! :)

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3116201&alb=0

Esteemed Member

Re: A Very Colorful Indian Wedding

Postby iknowwhereitis123 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Hi Roshama,

I think you should post this in the Producer section, but I am so glad you posted it in Gold! That was a beautiful wedding! The family looks like Royality, the clothing was breathtaking and the colors were amazing. It looks like everyone had a great time.

Thanks for sharing!
Sue

Postby Mokummer » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Hello Roshama.

What a beautiful wedding ceremony this is.
Your wife is a good photographer and you made a good ProShow presentation.
Thank you for showing it’s a feast to the eye.

Postby tomdavis » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:24 pm

Very nicely done. Congratulations on your first posted show and welcome aboard. Indeed it is a colorful show and one would have to watch this show a few times to see the different designed clothes the people wore. Some shots were a bit fast and I prefer slowing things down. Keep posting and enjoy but most of all.......have fun!!!!

Tom

Esteemed Member

Postby Shaker » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:17 pm

An excellent show in every respect. Of particular interest to me was the variety but not excessive movement. The result of this was that I was hardly aware that I was watching a collection of stills and not a movie.
Shaker

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback