Memorial Weekend

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Memorial Weekend

Postby TinaJ » Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:03 am

We spent the weekend at a resort in Wells, Maine. For various reasons I had a hard time getting this show together, so what you see is a little blah to me. I don't know, I just wasn't feeling inspired, but in my old scrapbooking days, that would happen too. Maybe someday I'll redo it when I'm feeling more inspired, but for now this is it. It's 6 minutes long, 35 mb, no video. Thanks for comments.
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 2526&alb=0
TinaJ
PSG 3, PSP 4, Photoshop CS, Sony Alpha 200,
Grade 2/3 teacher
Somebody's Nanny all the time!

Esteemed Member

Re: Memorial Weekend

Postby iknowwhereitis123 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Tina, you girls are a good time looking for a place to happen. I always enjoy your shows. I know what you mean about some shows, I just cant get into the making of them, I just want to get it done!

Thanks for sharing,

Sue

Re: Memorial Weekend

Postby Mokummer » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Hi Tina J

That’s a nice family slide show that of course has more value as a memory of a good time had to you, family and friends.
When you show a slide show on this board you expect more feedback from other enthusiasts regardless of the subject.

All I can say Well Done! :D

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback