Aircraft Show U.K. approx 5 minutes

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Aircraft Show U.K. approx 5 minutes

Postby bugdog » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Have not posted for a while but her is my latest effort.
The planes are restored and then flown a few times a year for
the public.
It is a rare treat to see some of these in the air.
CandC Welcomed

Show approx 5 minutes

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3106938&alb=0

Re: Aircraft Show U.K. approx 5 minutes

Postby tomdavis » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Rare indeed and beautiful. The pictures were dandy but needed to be processed in more vivid color. I can only imagin this bunch of flyers gathered in the pub telling stories and having fun. Thanks for posting. I enjoyed visiting your "album page" and see other shows you put together. Keep em coming. Oh, this event must have been held during the two hours of summer in the U.K. as it was clear and no fog or rain. (ha)

Tom

Postby trulytango » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi bugdog :D

Just watched your show... the staff at Shuttleworth are probably a knowledgeable bunch and obviously very dedicated - but for someone like me, a few captions giving basic information about the different type of planes, their ages, uses etc. would have come in very handy to make the show even more interesting.

TTFN
Iris
Windows 7 HP 64-bit, Intel i5 2500K Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 1.0GB Ge-Force NVIDIA GTX 560i, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Producer 6 (GPU Benchmark was 336, now 324), a big old Canon 20D and a funky Canon Powershot G15

Postby bugdog » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:58 am

Thankyou for your comments
Your suggestions have been taken on board and very helpful they are.
Regards Bugdog

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback