Yosemite National Park

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Yosemite National Park

Postby DANO » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:18 pm

This is the first show that I have uploaded to ProShow Enthusiasts. It was entered in the Photodex contest but didn't place. It is a collection of photos that I have taken in one of my favorite places, Yosemite. The show is a little over 8 minutes in length and I hope you enjoy it. Comments are welcome.
Dan

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 2697&alb=0

Raymond Bradley

Re: Yosemite National Park

Postby Raymond Bradley » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:29 am

Dano thank you for bringing back fond memories. I visited Yosemite twice during WW-2. It is possibly the worlds most beautiful area. Your photography and show are superb. When I was there tires and gas were rationed and we only saw one other group of visitors. If these are recent pictures you must have done a lot of cloning on some of the shots. Try redoing this show with lots of fancy (intrusive) effects and reenter it with Photodex. It should win. Raymond

Re: Yosemite National Park

Postby DANO » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Raymond,
Thank you for the kind reply on my slideshow. I try to go to Yosemite off season when it isn't crowded, so there really wasn't much cloning to remove cars or people. Early Spring, late Fall, and Winter are really the most beautiful times and there are not many people. I think you are right about using more of the fancy effects for the contest and I will do that next time. Thanks for the comments,
Dan

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback