Where The River Flows

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Esteemed Member

Re: Where The River Flows

Postby iknowwhereitis123 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:18 am

Thank you Barkingmad!

Lavina, how sweet, thank you. I haven't seen a posted show from you lately. I would love to see what you've been up to.

Al, good to see you up here in Gold! Thanks for the advice, now what are xy coordinates??
btw, I asked you about your font in your D90 thread in Producer. I'm not sure you saw it. I loved that grafitti font. I have downloaded a few but can't seem to find that one.

Thanks,
Sue

Valued Member

Postby lindonalta » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:31 am

The song you used is perfect for a show I would like to do about my deceased mother.
Can you tell me where to find it - who sang it? Is it called Where the River Flows?

Esteemed Member

Postby iknowwhereitis123 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:55 am

Hi, Sorry about your mother. The song is called "Where the River Flows" and it is by Kelly Morrison. I got it on Amazon.

would love to see your show if you'd like to share it with us when you are done.

Again, sorry about your loss.

Sue

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback