V2 Of Earlier Show - Added Looping Video Background

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.
Valued Member

V2 Of Earlier Show - Added Looping Video Background

Postby Roo57 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:26 pm

OMG it would be soooooo easy to go crazy with looping video backgrounds! It's addicting to experiment with! However I tried to push the coolness factor away so that the annoyance factor wouldn't become and issue.

This is a re-do of a prior show of photos of my 4 year old nephew singing and playing with a microphone.

The intro has a loopable video background, and then the first two slides and the last two slides have a looping video background.

The show was saved and exported in portrait format at 401 X 500. On the Photodex site it works pretty well unless you move the scrollbar, which causes a landscape black box to stick out of the side. A little jiggle of the scrollbar with fix that again. (For playback on my own PC I have the window sized to 401 X 501 so I don't get that locally.

Critque and input about the use of video backgrounds welcome.

The show is here.

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback