Show Displaying Topaz Adjustment Program

Post a link to your shows created with ProShow Gold and get feedback from others. Please include a short description or title for each show link along with the approximate running time. If you don't want to chance getting criticism, please don't post your show.

Re: Show Displaying Topaz Adjustment Program

Postby duglas50 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Thanks Aida. I'm going to check that out.

Doug
Family Heritage Photography
http://www.familyheritagephotography.com
    Producer 5.0, Photoshop Elements 14, Lightroom 6, Adobe Premiere Elements 9, Topaz Adjust, Portrait Professional, On1 Photo 10, ImgBurn, Audacity, Nikon D7200, D5000

Valued Member

Postby Roo57 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Awesome. I have Lucis Arts, Topaz Adjust, and Topaz Noise. Love them all!

Postby JARHTMD » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:59 pm

I've downloaded the trial version of Topaz Adjust and the Users Guide. I'm using Photoshop CS3. Where do I put the downloaded topazadjust.dmg file? The Guide doesn't say.

Jim
Canon EOS 40D, 20D, 60D; Photoshop CS3; PSG 3.2(build 2047)

Postby fredsheppard » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:26 pm

JARHTMD wrote:I've downloaded the trial version of Topaz Adjust and the Users Guide. I'm using Photoshop CS3. Where do I put the downloaded topazadjust.dmg file? The Guide doesn't say.

Jim

When I downloaded Topaz Topaz loaded the complete program in to the filters in Photoshop
SHEPPARD500

Postby JARHTMD » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:22 am

fredsheppard wrote: When I downloaded Topaz Topaz loaded the complete program in to the filters in Photoshop

Fred,

Yesterday when I downloaded, I selected "Save" (to my download folder), as I always do. Today, after reading your post, I went back to download again, planning this time to use "Run" (or whatever the other choice is). To my surprise, today the download file was Topazadjust_Setup.zip . . . not Topazadjust.dmg that I downloaded yesterday. Hmmm, which is right? Will unzipping load it into Photoshop filters?

What happens if I exceed the 30 day trial? Will I get a message in Photoshop . . . will Topaz Adjust just not be visible . . . will CS3 error terminate? Also, suppose I decide that I don't want it; is there an uninstall or do I just delete the filter?

Jim

Postby fredsheppard » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:52 am

JARHTMD wrote:
fredsheppard wrote: By all rights it should If you dave a average computer the program takes ten to 12 mins to process a 20 meg file less for a smaller file.

When I downloaded Topaz Topaz loaded the complete program in to the filters in Photoshop

Fred,

Yesterday when I downloaded, I selected "Save" (to my download folder), as I always do. Today, after reading your post, I went back to download again, planning this time to use "Run" (or whatever the other choice is). To my surprise, today the download file was Topazadjust_Setup.zip . . . not Topazadjust.dmg that I downloaded yesterday. Hmmm, which is right? Will unzipping load it into Photoshop filters?

What happens if I exceed the 30 day trial? Will I get a message in Photoshop . . . will Topaz Adjust just not be visible . . . will CS3 error terminate? Also, suppose I decide that I don't want it; is there an uninstall or do I just delete the filter?

Jim
SHEPPARD500

JARHTMD wrote:
fredsheppard wrote: By all rights it should If you dave a average computer the program takes ten to 12 mins to process a 20 meg file less for a smaller file.

Fred,

Jim
SHEPPARD500

JARHTMD wrote:
fredsheppard wrote: By all rights it should If you have a average computer the program takes ten to 12 mins to process a 20 meg file less for a smaller file.

Fred,

Jim
SHEPPARD500

Postby JARHTMD » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Oops . . . my bad!

Topazadjust.dmg, which I originally downloaded is the Mac version. I should be more careful. Unzipping the (correct) downloaded file gives installation instructions for loading into CS3 (& other programs), so I had no problems at all loading.

Now it's play time. Learning should be fun.

Jim

Previous

Return to PSG - Sample Shows & Feedback