Easier alignment of multiple layers on a slide

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.
clemsonjim

Easier alignment of multiple layers on a slide

Postby clemsonjim » Thu May 22, 2008 6:47 am

This may be possible since I am new to Producer, but I would like to be able to select multiple layers on a slide and tell it to center, align left or right, space evenly etc like many photo editing programs have. This would save much time in keying x and y positions.
I was watching one of the training videos and they were aligning three images on the left side of a slide and she went back and selected each layer and changed the x position on each and then to get vertical alignment she had to key in 0 for middle layer and then figure out the top and bottom y position of the other two layers to get a nice aligned slide.

Re: Easier alignment of multiple layers on a slide

Postby debngar » Thu May 22, 2008 8:41 am

Though I am not working with the most current version, I don't think there is a way to align the layered elements left, center or right as you describe.

However, there is a copy setting feature that makes it a little less troublesome where you should be able to copy the x setting on a layer to other destination/slides/layers, etc and you can select exactly which ones to copy to that way.

Do a search on copy settings feature and you should be able to find it. There is a show in "VidQueen" tutorial album that will describe this feature.

Debbie

clemsonjim

Re: Easier alignment of multiple layers on a slide

Postby clemsonjim » Thu May 22, 2008 2:24 pm

Thanks Debbie,
I have just learned some of the copy features so I'm sure I will be a little better off as I gain experience.
Thanks again. This is a very helpful forum.

Return to PSP - Feature Requests