animations

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

animations

Postby Slidewizards » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:47 am

Sure would be nice to be able to add animations swf or gif files. I can do it using other programs and then move that slide in to proshow producer as a avi. You think Photodex would add this feature. I've been requesting it for years now. I've notice other users would like to see this feature as well. Having this would greatly enhance shows for children and be able to spruce up any show. Most of us have hundreds of animations in there archives. :roll:

Rik 101

Animated gifs

Postby Rik 101 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Yes please, Hey Photodex techies and managment if you read this,

I love Producer but this would be such a cool feature as i have many lil animated Gifs and I constantly make shows for my kids and friends in which it'd be awesome if i could just drop these in. It would tempt me to buy the upgrade when you guys add this and some of the other most requested features. Dont get me wrong tho, I still "sell" Producer and Gold to my friends.
Check out your NZ customers Hmmm how do i get a commission?? Lots of :lol: :lol:

Animations

Postby apalaia_1973 » Mon May 05, 2008 4:10 pm

I Couldn't Agree More With Both Of You I Would Love To See This Feature Added To Proshow Producer. It Would Make The Slide Shows Be More Intresting. Plus I Would To See More Of The Proshow Media Source Programs Added for More Events Like Christmas & Etc.
Annamaria

Re: animations

Postby Slidewizards » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:50 am

Slidewizards wrote:Sure would be nice to be able to add animations swf or gif files. I can do it using other programs and then move that slide in to proshow producer as a avi. You think Photodex would add this feature. I've been requesting it for years now. I've notice other users would like to see this feature as well. Having this would greatly enhance shows for children and be able to spruce up any show. Most of us have hundreds of animations in there archives. :roll:

Since I posted this I've contacted the pro show people more then once and they just tell me there are no plans to add this but they did admit they get ton's of requests for it. So that tell me all that read this drop them a e-mail
and ask them for this. Sounded to me like they have got enough request yet.
:D :D :D http://www.photodex.com/support/contact/email.html :D :D :D

Postby Slidewizards » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:52 pm

Slidewizards wrote:
Slidewizards wrote:Sure would be nice to be able to add animations swf or gif files. I can do it using other programs and then move that slide in to proshow producer as a avi. You think Photodex would add this feature. I've been requesting it for years now. I've notice other users would like to see this feature as well. Having this would greatly enhance shows for children and be able to spruce up any show. Most of us have hundreds of animations in there archives. :roll:

Since I posted this I've contacted the pro show people more then once and they just tell me there are no plans to add this but they did admit they get ton's of requests for it. So that tell me all that read this drop them a e-mail
and ask them for this. Sounded to me like they have got enough request yet.
:D :D :D http://www.photodex.com/support/contact/email.html :D :D :D

Good news proshow producer 4.0 has it.

Postby im42n8 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:28 pm

A few years back when I tried to use animated gifs in my show and they didn't work, I asked Photodex about the possibility of adding them to the list of accepted file formats. They said they had no plans to do that. Well, now they have it (albeit there are a few problems it seems with rendering transparent backgrounds correctly...)

So, it'll be awhile but they might show up (like recognizing video alpha channels!). The problem might be that it's a difficult problem to deal with at this time and the program is still building stable feature sets (or something like that). Meanwhile, there are other workarounds (like going into a video editor to do some of that magic stuff!).

Dale

Postby Slidewizards » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:09 pm

The latest update fixed all the problems with gif animations :D

Return to PSP - Feature Requests