Previewing a project

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.
concept1961

Previewing a project

Postby concept1961 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm resubmitting this topic as I've been kindly invited by Dale to do it at the « right place ».

I'm a newbie in PSP3 world but I'm so impressed by the overall quality and possibilities of this software.

I used to make show with NERO software (ok, I hear you laughing) and there was a nice feature in it where I could preview my final DVD content. A kind of virtual DVD player with the remote that allow me to see my menu with the animation, I could click on a thumbnail and watch a particular show or watch the way my different shows would link together, the way volume relate one to another, etc.

I know (and that's what I'm doing) that I can create an EXE file to test the appearance of my project but I have to go through the rendering process and it's time consuming.

So, as Christmas is not too far away, I'll go hang my sock on the chimney! :D

Stumpy

Postby Stumpy » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:46 am

I would go along with this one too. I know you can create an Executable and watch it on screen to check for glitches but, i find it's the Menu Screen that can need re-doing sometimes due to mistakes.

Stuart

Postby Jerry Cole » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:43 pm

Add my me too ... I agree about the menu, its usually because I have forgotten something.
Jerry
San Diego Guy
PSG, PSP, PSE8 & Nikon D80 user
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." Mark Twain

Return to PSP - Feature Requests