Freehand Trace and Follow

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

Freehand Trace and Follow

Postby JVH58 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:24 am

A nice feature for Producer would be the ability to have a sketch screen where you could select a layer and then DRAW the path using the mouse or tablet for the layer to follow. The program would allow the selection of resolution quality (points recorded) and then automatically create the Key frames. After the Key frames are created the user could then edit all other layer aspects such as opacity, brightness, size etc.

John

Rik 101

Re: Freehand Trace and Follow

Postby Rik 101 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:21 am

JVH58 wrote:A nice feature for Producer would be the ability to have a sketch screen where you could select a layer and then DRAW the path using the mouse or tablet for the layer to follow. The program would allow the selection of resolution quality (points recorded) and then automatically create the Key frames. After the Key frames are created the user could then edit all other layer aspects such as opacity, brightness, size etc.

John

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! Actually i was just thinking (dreaming about that feature ) yesterday, We took the kids to a Honey house and I wanted to animate a bee flying around the slides to "Flight of the Bumblebee" I made a lil clipart bee into a png and about 60 keyframes later it looks really cool but aah so much work for a simple effect and a kids show but hey they think its neat,

Regards Rick

Postby HunnyB » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:27 pm

I didn't know your kids were at my house..... :D
My logo is HunnysHouse with a hive and bees of course. :D :D

HunnyB
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Return to PSP - Feature Requests