New most-wanted thread

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

Re: New most-wanted thread

Postby owenrp » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:42 pm

A newbie on my 1st attempt at using forum. (Lost all my reply content following the preview step for some reason.)

V4 may include some of the requests desired by the group but if not I would want
1. Option to default to either green(auto) or amber motion parameters when using keyframes. I find I am manually changing up to 10 of these per image as they only default to green.
2. Display accumulated audio time-line when more than 1 sound file is added(a la image time-line with preview controls"). I never know how much to trim from the audio files to match the image time-line - just "guess & chop".
Does anyone time audio to 1/1000th of a sec?

From the existing list
23 --- PLEASE!! The V4 display of multiple keyframes will help to some extent.

Postby BarbaraC » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:28 am

Please see the post just previous to yours. This thread refers to version 3, and so anything referring to version 4 will get lost in the mix. What I suggest you do is start an entirely new thread here in the "Feature Requests" sub-forum. Just copy and paste your post so you don't have retype everything. :(

Barbara

Site Admin

Postby MG - Admin » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:22 am

As Barbara noted, this thread refers to Version 3 of the software. I'm locking this thread to prevent any further confusion.

Mike

Previous

Return to PSP - Feature Requests