Feature Sugesstions for the next release of Proudcer

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.
mlanders

Feature Sugesstions for the next release of Proudcer

Postby mlanders » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:51 am

Hello,

i love to work with proshow and it has a lot of features wich making presentations producing easier.

I need to see the following:
I know i can save a style for captions (colour, fading effects, position and so on - a real time saving feature) What i miss is in the option of f.e. changing the colours to go with the colour picker in a palette of my most used colours.
F.e. the style setting is not aviable in the Editing-Mode of a Layer so i can not save it like it is possible in my Captions under Styles.
So it would be nice if something can be added that adds this two features:
- Having a coulor palette of my favored used colours so i never have to write it down and give in the same things for other Photos
- Saving a often used colour palette as a Style.

I made a screenshot and put it onto my webspace so you can see what i mean:

http://www.visual-net.de/proshow/favori ... adding.gif

And further additional Features:
A Feature to change the Mouseover-Colours of the action-used captions - i haven't found where i can change this setting...

And making a sound loop like PowerPoint can do without adding the sound serveral times into the timeline

And making a background-sound NOT STOP f.e. on a Slide with Buttons you can click or a Pause Option so the Viewer has to click the mouse or the Keyboard - a background sound should have the option to play CONTINOUSLY like it is possible in PowerPoint

Best Regards
Michael

Re: Feature Sugesstions for the next release of Proudcer

Postby PIPPO_PIPPI » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:33 am

Hi all.
I'm new here, so I'm giving a general look to the many threads here.
Doing so I found following mlanders' request for the sound features

And making a sound loop like PowerPoint can do without adding the sound serveral times into the timeline

And making a background-sound NOT STOP f.e. on a Slide with Buttons you can click or a Pause Option so the Viewer has to click the mouse or the Keyboard - a background sound should have the option to play CONTINOUSLY like it is possible in PowerPoint

I absolutely agree with him.
I would like to make Astronomy shows for students, and surely I will have to stop many times the show, in order to further explain what's shown or to reply to questions.
So I would like to have the background sound looping till the end of the show, as long as it will be including pauses, and that every time I "Pause" the show with the spacebar, the background sound will go on without interruptions.
Any hope to have it in the next future?
Thanks a lot.
Bye

Pippo :D

Postby BarbaraC » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Michael, I love the idea of being able to save colors. Because we can't see how we've Colorized an image the moment we go to another image, either the color numbers have to be written down or a temporary slide has to be created with the various colors being used. This is awkward, and I much prefer your proposal. I'd want it so saved colors could be deleted, making room for more colors since I'd save colors only within the confines of individual shows.

Good one!

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Esteemed Member

Postby Dieter » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:05 am

Hallo Michael,

you have a PM

Best regards Dieter

Return to PSP - Feature Requests