Time for Dual Monitor Support

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

Time for Dual Monitor Support

Postby bokenrosie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:27 am

Could be as simple as making the preview undock and then drag it over to the second monitor at full size.

Lightroom has a toggle that lets you toggle second screen as well a choose what you want there. It's a great jumping off point for what is possible in Producer.

Re: Time for Dual Monitor Support

Postby im42n8 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:02 am

I'm using 3 monitors ... ProShow uses 2 of them (all 3 if I want it too). All I do is drag the Slide Options onto a different monitor than the program window is open on. ProShow does support multiple monitors already. If you look in the Preferences | Playback under Miscellaneous Playback Preferences, you'll see an option for Preview monitor. The dropdown will show default, 1, 2, 3, etc monitors. So, you chose which monitor you want your preview to show up on (when you do a full-screen preview). So, I can use monitor 1 for the main program window, monitor 2 for the slide options window, and monitor 3 for full-screen playback.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Return to PSP - Feature Requests