Expanded Use of Themes

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

Expanded Use of Themes

Postby LStoorza » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:01 am

I tried using Themes under the Wizard, but I did not like that it combined unrelated slides randomly before applying styles. It would be better if the user could combine slides in the slide list as desired and then ask Producer to apply a theme to the slides in the slide list taking into account the number of layers in a slide. Producer would go through the Slide List, randomly applying 1 layer styles in the theme to 1 layer slides, 2 layer styles to two layer slides.... and so on.
This would produce a finished slide show with slides combined logically by the user. The improvement is based on capabilities that Producer already has built in and would expand the power of Themes.

Re: Expanded Use of Themes

Postby Jean-Paul » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:41 am

Hi LStoorza,

Welcome to the forum.
What a great idea! The wizard is a relatively new feature to Proshow. There is still place for development and your idea, I think, could be implemented and would certainly be a big plus in that feature.
I know for a fact that the wizard is a feature regularly used by professionals and they certainly would appreciate the extra flexibility.

I am certain that Photodex occasionally checks this forum but I would strongly suggest that you make your suggestion directly to Photodex by email. That is the only way you can be certain the Photodex development team get your suggestion.
Again, welcome to Proshow Enthusiast.

Have fun,

Amicalement, Jean-Paul

This forum is to ProShow enthusiasts, what hair is to the gorilla

PSP v5 (last releas) PC: Win. 7 x64, CPU Intel i7, Memory RAM 12 GB, Disk partition (C:) SSD, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285, Monitor 23” HD, GPU Benchmark for PSP 372.

Return to PSP - Feature Requests