Layer transitions

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

Layer transitions

Postby Kathy K. » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:37 pm

I would love if we could use some of the awesome slide transitions on individual layers as well. I tend to use a lot of motions backgrounds in my shows, so I don't want to use anything fancy for slide transitions. But I would love to be able to use some of the transitions on the individual layers. In the five years or so that I have been using Producer, the layer transitions have never changed, and in fact, some of them don't even work for me on individual layers.
~Kathy~

Re: Layer transitions

Postby BarbaraC » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:50 am

Kathy, that's something a lot of people would love, but the new transitions are a totally different breed from the standard ones. They're actually more slide style than transition. If one was placed in a layer (just supposing it could be), it would be equivalent to trying to apply a slide style to just a single layer. Imagine the chaos if you applied a slide style to a slide and then applied a slide style on top of the slide style. :shock:

Our only hope is that Photodex gets inspired one day and comes up with more doodads for us to place at the beginnings and ends of layers. However, we probably shouldn't hold our breath. :(

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Return to PSP - Feature Requests