Switch to full style
Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.
Post a reply

CREATING DVD

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:42 am

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE OPTION "MAKE ANOTHER DVD" WHEN YOU ARE WRITING TO A DVD
AND CHANGE YOUR MIND AND WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER COPY. IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE THIS
OPTION RATHER THAN HAVING TO RENDER IT AGAIN OR COPY IT WITH ROXIO. I KNOW YOU CAN
MAKE SEVERAL COPIES INITIALLY, BUT SOMETIMES YOU SUDDENLY REMEMBER YOU NEED ANOTHER
COPY. JUST THINKING THIS WOULD BE A NICE OPTION.

Re: CREATING DVD

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:56 am

Hi

If you initally make an ISO file rather than a dvd you can then make as many copies as you like, whenever you like.

Carl

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:25 am

Going with the ISO file is the way to go (then use the free Imgburn to burn the DVD). Not only is it easy then to make copies any time you want, it is also easy when someone runs up tomorrow and wants another copy. The ISO method gives you an image of the DVD on your machine that also gives you a backup of the DVD if something happens to the original. That is the way I always do it here. (from the burn menu, you just select the ISO file from the same list as your DVD burner is in).

mikey

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:00 am

In spite of the niceties involved in using the ISO method, I think, Alice, yours is nevertheless a valid request. If dedicated burning software can do it, why not ProShow?

Barbara
Post a reply