three suggestions for PSP

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

three suggestions for PSP

Postby Jean-Paul » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Hello everyone,

Here is three suggestions for PSP

1- Movable vertical and horizontal guide lines in previews.
They would be great in fine tuning and composing complexe styles.

2- It would be nice to be able to use keyboard arrows when browsing
styles and transitions.

3- In a slide show, we very often use special funts. In collect show
files it would be nice to have a command available (check box).
That would enable PSP to also collect show funt files.

Thank you for reading me.

Jean-Paul

This forum is to ProShow enthusiasts, what hair is to the gorilla

PSP v5 (last releas) PC: Win. 7 x64, CPU Intel i7, Memory RAM 12 GB, Disk partition (C:) SSD, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285, Monitor 23” HD, GPU Benchmark for PSP 372.

Re: three suggestions for PSP

Postby im42n8 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:03 pm

#3. I really like the idea of providing a copy of the fonts used by the show. This would definitely help when moving the show from one computer to another (say for an upgraded computer). The only "problem" might be to copyright considerations of some of the fonts that might be used on a computer (which "might" be the reason there's no copying them right now.... )

#1. I'm not so sure how useful the manual movement of the guidelines would be in the current slide options window previews would be. But, that said, I think in one of the other PSP windows (where you can zoom in on the window for fine tuning), this feature may be much more useful. I use the movable guidelines in a graphic program all the time. There's already been a request for an improved PSP snap to grid. It would definitely be more useful!

#2. Not being able to use the keyboard to move through the styles (and sometimes, the transitions) is a minor irritant. There have definitely been times when I wished I could do this tho.

Dale
What's New: Tools for ProShow: v11.42a Access ProShow capabilities Photodex doesn't provide (For PSG & PSP).
FPVP Blog "Making the Difficult Easier," FPVP News

Re: three suggestions for PSP

Postby Jean-Paul » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Hallo Dale,

Thank you for your interest in my suggestions. I have only one comment concerning copyright
considerations in # 3 suggestion. The same could be said for music, photography, graphic,
video file, etc, that are all collected by Proshow. It is up to the user to decide what is right and
what is wrong.

Have a nice day.

Jean-Paul

This forum is to ProShow enthusiasts, what hair is to the gorilla

PSP v5 (last releas) PC: Win. 7 x64, CPU Intel i7, Memory RAM 12 GB, Disk partition (C:) SSD, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285, Monitor 23” HD, GPU Benchmark for PSP 372.

Return to PSP - Feature Requests