Better Flash rendering

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

Better Flash rendering

Postby micwin » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:13 am

I create a lot of slideshows with Producer, and am amazed at the quality of the web show -- however, it's "P.C." users only. A lot of my clients have MACs, and cannot view the web shows. Trying to create a Flash version is vastly inferior -- the controls are at a bare minimum, the quality is very substandard, and they take forever to load. The only workaround I've found is to create an AVI file (long time rendering), then convert it to Flash 8 (very time consuming) with my own skin and video controls.

I would very much wish for one of two things: Either write the web shows so they can be viewed with either operating system, or improve on the Flash files.

Thanks -- Michele Johnson
MW Johnson Photography

Robert Barnett

Re: Better Flash rendering

Postby Robert Barnett » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:26 pm

I have been hoping for better flash rendering myself. I have seen things done in Flash that looked great, better than ProShow. Maybe in the next release.

Robert

Postby BarbaraC » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:59 am

Michele, rather than one or the other, I'd prefer they do both: much better Flash and also Mac-ability. If we wish for both, maybe they'll do both. :D

Barbara
The Frame Locker - styles, transitions, frames, backgrounds, & more.
Subscribe to Frame Locker News for alerts to new products.
How-to's: ProShowThink

Postby peterphelan » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Updating the player would be nice too. The present swf is very basic - no audio volume control, slider or time display for example and only the one very simple design. There is great scope here for producing some really nice interfaces; they already have the DVD like interactive menu structure etc. And mp4 output as well as flv.

We can output to high rez avi and go from there, but having a nice flash interface option built in would be nice.

Peter
Peter Phelan
The Imaging Company Ltd

Return to PSP - Feature Requests