Pro Video Encoders

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

Pro Video Encoders

Postby johndian » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Just wondering if It could be made to see my professional video codecs ( I use intermediate codecs to pass information between my editor and after effects) It would be nice to have that so i wouldn't have to output a uncompressed avi file

John
PS CS4, Illustrator CS3, Vegas Pro 8, Corel Painter 11, Particle Illusion 3, PSP, Canopus Pro coder 2, 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and magic bullet look suite in a pear tree.

dnmilikan

Re: Pro Video Encoders

Postby dnmilikan » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm

johndian wrote:Just wondering if It could be made to see my professional video codecs ( I use intermediate codecs to pass information between my editor and after effects) It would be nice to have that so i wouldn't have to output a uncompressed avi file

John

John, I am not sure that I understand whether you want to move from your editor directly to Producer or if you want to move between AE and producer? What codecs do you want Producer to support?

At any rate, if you have the proper codec, Producer should be able to support it...Photodex claims that they can support more video files than what they list as being supported...that is with the proper codec. However 3D could not be used.

Best regards,
Donald Miller

Re: Pro Video Encoders

Postby johndian » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:58 am

Thanks for the info. I mostly use cineform hd to move between all apps mostly because its about 15% smaller than uncompressed. and it can be moved directly to dvd architect 5 to be burned.

John
PS CS4, Illustrator CS3, Vegas Pro 8, Corel Painter 11, Particle Illusion 3, PSP, Canopus Pro coder 2, 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves and magic bullet look suite in a pear tree.

Return to PSP - Feature Requests