Wish List for next version...

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

Wish List for next version...

Postby RandyG » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:10 am

There are a few features that I personally think would be useful...

1. In the images preview below the folder list I would like an option to display only images that are not presently in your show. This way you get to see what images you have left to work with...much less confusing I think.

2. Also in the images folder, If the image happens to be in the show more than once why not have a checkmark for each time instead of just one. When your are working with a large show with many images, it's possible to accidentally have the same image show up more than once.

3. When making adjustments to slides, I would like to have a single button to turn off "automatic mode" on the screen that your are working in so you don't have to go to each feature (such as pan, zoom, rotate etc.) and click each box.

Do these make sense?

Randy

Re: Wish List for next version...

Postby deltenney » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 am

Great idea, Randy. That would be a wonderful improvement!

Postby kabeeo » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 am

Great ideas Randy. I would like to be able to include images in the preview area below the folders list from more than one directory at the same time.

I know.....someone will now tell me that you can do that already, right?!?
--Kevin
Proshow Producer
Canon 50D
Elements 10

asinger3

Postby asinger3 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:55 am

I'm with Randy. I do mostly shows with a lot of images. Seems no matter haow many times I preview it I always seem to get one or two in the show twicw and realize it during the presentation.

Re: Wish List for next version... or Upgrade

Postby TimelessTreasures2 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 am

Ditto Ditto.
Also for us old folks it would help if we could see thumbnails pics of video clips instead of the name.

Also, be able to adjust the view size of the upper portion of the work space area where you see the folders, My computer, Desktop, etc. If there is a way to do this now, please advise. I created larger icons on my computer, but in the workspace window they are still small.
Color coding would be helpful too.

PATRIOTIC STYLES PLEASE.

Return to PSP - Feature Requests