Keyframe interactivity

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.

Keyframe interactivity would enhance my slideshow presentations - Please vote!

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 12
mlanders

Keyframe interactivity

Postby mlanders » Wed May 27, 2009 1:15 am

Hello,

i hardly wish more interactivity for Producer:
There is caption interactivity but not really totally
There is NO picture interactivity although it would be possible, because we can use interactive pictures in a DVD menu, why not in the whole program...

And my wish here with this poll:
Interactive keyframes - in the "Preferences" window we can set "Keyboard and Remote Control" settings and what i like to see is:
Go by keyboard or remote to the "Previous Keyframe" or to the "Next Keyframe".

If this finds its place into Producer it would be a real step forward into interactivity:

So please vote!

Michael

Re: Keyframe interactivity

Postby Ron » Wed May 27, 2009 8:29 am

Hi
Just my thoughts - I think everyone would want more features. Over the past year there have been many great suggestions for features as well as this one. What concerns me is cost. If they ever include all the desires of their uses would that skyrocket the cost? I for one don't want to see a $399 or more price tag. Especially now that my year is up!! lol
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

mlanders

Re: Keyframe interactivity

Postby mlanders » Thu May 28, 2009 12:19 am

Hi Ron,

yes, but when an integration of a feature offers so much more flexibility - why not...

But sometimes i have the feeling that Photodex themselve do not know exactly what is now the potential typical Producer-User and what is the Gold user - no for the Gold Users it is clear - just look at rolling animated gif...but does a professional photographer look like the man just before the screen explodes...with headphoes on???

So if i am in the role of this man and trying to get the most right out of the program, why shouldn't i suggest a right out of my point of view: simple addition, wich gives the program a real step forward into interactivity...

The programmers getting paid for this kind of work and i think although 89 bucks for an update is not much...they can live well with their income...

Michael

Return to PSP - Feature Requests