Flash

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Producer here.
dnmilikan

Flash

Postby dnmilikan » Tue May 26, 2009 10:16 pm

I want to see the ability to pause the Producer time line and the ability to load SWF files. This would enable user interactivity with the program. AS the program now exists, one could specify a really long slide time (I tried 80,000 seconds with success). However without the capability to load SWF files (as SWF files) interactivity is still lacking. I have found a way to convert SWF to AVI but one loses interactivity in the process.

Flash capability would open this program into entirely new realms of use. With Flash AS3 the sky is the limit as far as the Producer "experience".

mlanders

Re: Flash

Postby mlanders » Wed May 27, 2009 1:27 am

Hi Don,

there is a possibility to Pause a slide, but this is a still buggy one - at the end of each slide you can set the Pause setting and it is this way intended that after every action on a slide is played it pauses - but it doesn't work...

Create 3 slides with different pictures and with keyframes in it - set every slide on Pause - so intended is:
After Slide 1 has played it pauses - this works so far BUT then:
Click further for the next slide...nothing happens...nothing...the whole slide pauses right at the beginning and not in the end - so if this feature works as it should there is much more possible...

But to your question:
Yes i really see the need to add more interactivity into Producer either with an integration of flash, wich would be the best or with this what i suggested:
A possiblity that i can enhance my keyboard settings for keyframes...this would be a WOW:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12031

With a working Pause-Setting and this enhancement we would be a whole step further and of course layer/picture interactivity like we have now for the captions...

Michael

Return to PSP - Feature Requests