Community Button

Post your requested features for future versions of ProShow Gold here.

Community Button

Postby PhotoMill » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Hi,

Not sure if anyone uses Lumapix (www.lumapix.com) which is primarily a design printing program however, when the program is running, a user can very quickly click on the "Community" button and be taken immediately to the forum (such as this one) which opens up in the work window. This very rapidly allows the users to access all of the available tips and tricks which have been added within the forum. There are several community links such as galleries, add-ons etc etc... It makes for very convenient access to the outside world. Going back to your work page is as simple as clicking the "<" button on the screen. It is all very seamless and flawless.

Just a thought...
...Steve
Tax me...
I'm Canadian, eh?

Canon 50D & 70D, Epson 4990 Scanner, Epson R1800 printer
Lumapix, Paint Shop Pro X6, ProShow Producer 9
Video Studio Pro X5

Postby gpsmikey » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:23 am

While an interesting idea, understand this is NOT a Photodex forum - it is independant
of them (although Mike Gregg did get them to pay for a banner at the top). There
are actually several forums out there supporting both Gold and Producer such as the
Yahoo groups. Maybe it could be a "user defined" option that sets where the "Forums"
button would take you? It is one thing with a company like Digital Juice etc where
they also provide the forums, but this one is independant of Photodex.

Photodex does not need to provide a forum since their documentation is so
complete there is nothing left to cover - or at least that was what they charged
me for ... :evil:

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Return to PSG - Feature Requests