Pt Gui update

Discuss photography techniques, equipment, etc. here.
dnmilikan

Pt Gui update

Postby dnmilikan » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:48 am

Pt gui has announced the release of their latest update (version 8.0). If you have an existing license purchased after July 07 the upgrade will be at no charge.

For those unfamiliar with this program, it is a stitching program built as the front end for Panoramic Tools.

More information can be found at the following link.

http://www.ptgui.com/

Don

Esteemed Member

Re: Pt Gui update

Postby Jim Adams » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:10 am

I did play around with this software a couple of years ago and it was pretty amazing. Nothing built in to Photoshop could even come close. I'm sure the upgrade is worth it if you want to do a lot of stitching.

Jim

Postby rkligman » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:11 am

The site says May 1, 2007 not July. No matter, I missed that date by almost 1/2 a year. Darn. Good program. I really wanted to dig into Panoramas at the time and still do but I never seem to actually make them enough!

I have a couple that I did a LONG time ago and posted here: http://www.ggsft.com/panoramas/
Rick Insane Diego...

dnmilikan

Postby dnmilikan » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Rick,

It looks as if you have the hang of the panorams...you should do more. However I understand that you have been busy.

Don

Postby im42n8 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:42 pm

Another excellent stitching program is Autopano Pro. It handles color and contrast matching, checks and adjust spherical changes necessary to fit photos together, and can handle a lot of photos in a pano. It even does HDR.

www.autopano.net

Dale

Return to Photography