WorldWide PhotoWalk - I need your votes for Peoples Choice

Discuss photography techniques, equipment, etc. here.

WorldWide PhotoWalk - I need your votes for Peoples Choice

Postby Looney » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi, Everyone.

Can you PLEASE vote for me for the Peoples Choice | Worldwide Photo Walk?

http://worldwidephotowalk.com/peoples-choice/

I won the Ann Arbor location for BEST photo and I am trying to win the Peoples Choice. My photo is the one that you will see of a pink flower with a bee and is on the first page of photo thumbnails named Ann Arbor. Click the number of stars below the thumbnail to vote. Voting goes until Aug 23th at Noon EDT. Thank you VERY MUCH!

Feel free to forward to other family and friends, too. I can use all the help that I can get.
:D

Re: WorldWide PhotoWalk - I need your votes for Peoples Choice

Postby Ron » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Can you PLEASE vote for me for the Peoples Choice

Hi
I'm sorry to say that I find it very distasteful you trying to hawk our votes. I mean your not asking us to go to the site and vote for which we think is best. Your asking for a carte blanche vote even if we think others are better. Do you think its fair that the best hawker wins or the best photograph?

Now with that aside, my guess is that a few of us here also made the Photowalk & might have our own photos in the competition. I did partake , and I already voted a couple of days ago. I must say I did not win in my group, and for you & your photograph to win you must've stepped up to the plate. I congratulate you & your winning photograph and wish you good luck as you have very stiff competition as I saw many beautiful photographs.

Anyway that is just MHO
Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Re: WorldWide PhotoWalk - I need your votes for Peoples Choice

Postby Looney » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:25 pm

I was simply looking for support from fellow PS users. Perhaps I should have worded it differently. Thank you for wishing me luck anyway.

Return to Photography