TOPAZ LABS UNVEILS TOPAZ ADJUST4

Discuss photography techniques, equipment, etc. here.
mightec

TOPAZ LABS UNVEILS TOPAZ ADJUST4

Postby mightec » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 am

Topaz Labs announces a major upgrade of the Topaz Adjust Photoshop plug-in, which features new presets, a completely redesigned user interface, and upgraded image processing algorithms. With these improvements, Adjust4 offers a new way for photographers to improve their photographs quickly.

Topaz Adjust4 is a free upgrade for existing customers and retails for $49.99. However, during the promotion period 1st - 15th March you can use a coupon code "newadjust", this will give you a saving of $10 resulting in a purchase price it for $39.99. The same coupon code will also work to save 20% on the Topaz Bundle, or bundle upgrades.

It is compatible with Windows and Intel-based Macs. For more information you can visit the Topaz Adjust homepage at Here.

Re: TOPAZ LABS UNVEILS TOPAZ ADJUST4

Postby debngar » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:47 am

I have Topaz adjust, denoise and simplify and received the email for that offer.

The new interface looks good, more like Camera RAW or LR, but it makes me wonder once adjust verson 4 is in place if the old denoise and simplify would still work ok as they used to but just minus the old version of adjust?

If anyone knows the answer to this, it would be nice to know before gettting this free "upgrade" only to find out it kind of forces a person to buy the other ones after all. You just never know.

What really interests me is that they're coming out with a product "Fusion Express" (for windows, Mac already available)that allows the use of Topaz products with LightRoom and bypasses the need to hop over to Photoshop entirely. Since I use LR for 95% of my post processing, that would be awesome. I think the user still has to have the regular Photoshop Topaz plug-ins though. The Fusion product looks like an interface that mixes the use of the two products.
Last edited by debngar on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

mightec

Postby mightec » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:59 am

Hi Debbie
Sorry, but I don't the answer, but I know a man that possibly does, why not contact Eric Yany Here.

Postby gpsmikey » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:03 am

Just installed the Adjust4 without any issue ( it even leaves version 3 still there - they tell you that you can either leave 3 or remove it after installing 4). Didn't see any other issues - my other Topaz filters still seem just fine. It also apparently picks up the key from version 3 since it did not ask me for anything when I opened it in Photoshop.

mikey
You can't have too many gadgets or too much disk space !!
mikey (PSP6, Photoshop CS6, Vegas Pro 14, Acid 7, BluffTitler, Nikon D300s, D810)
Lots of PIC and Arduino microprocessor stuff too !!

Postby debngar » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:54 pm

Thanks Mikey. :D
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

plugsnpixels

Postby plugsnpixels » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:55 pm

The latest issue of the free Plugs 'N Pixels ezine (#17) has a feature about the new Topaz Adjust 4.

Postby Astra » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 am

Mike,
thank you for the info & link.

I've loaded Trial version (full functioning for 30 days !!) - & played with it for a while...
Worked as PLUG-IN for for my PaintShop - has a very easy and friendly interface - did an interesting job on my photos.

Got a 30 days Key - for ALL other segments, too. Will try couple more of them.

Thanks, :)
Alexandra

mightec

Postby mightec » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:59 am

Alexandra
Don't forget that they have an offer until 15th March, you can get it via this link, or you can go via my website below.

Postby Astra » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:08 am

Mike,
thanks for a reminder,

Alexandra

Return to Photography