Switch to full style
Discuss photography techniques, equipment, etc. here.
Post a reply

Wedding Photo's Needed

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:05 am

I wasn't sure if this was an inappropriate request or not. I am looking to present a demo to local Wedding Photographers to show what my services can do for him & his clients. Hopefuuly to expand my very small business during these tough times. Unfortunately I do not own enough quality wedding photographs to create a demo show. Would it be out of line to request these photographs from the group? I was hoping to create one demo DVD that includes 3 different wedding shows. I guess i'm looking for 3 groups of approximately 30-40 photos.

Hoping maybe a couple of you guys can help me out here. I can't believe walking into a studio without a demo, or walking in with a Graduation or Birthday Show would be advantageous to me. Your thoughts and comments are welcomed. This is cross posted in both "General Discussion" & "Photography PSP Topics. Maybe replies can be limited to the "Photography" Topic.

As always I thank you all in advance for your time & consideration.
Hoping 2009 Brings It All!
Ron

Re: Wedding Photo's Needed

Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Ron:

I might be interested in this.

First, go check out some of my wedding photography at Tarafrost Photography. Best bet is to go to the Family & Friends Gallery, and check out the recent shoots I did for my great-nieces Bethany and Amy last year.

If you like what you see, we can talk about getting you more shots.

However, there is a caveat: I'll only go for this if you provide me with the actual PSP show source when it's done, so that I could just rework it slightly to render some video slideshows for my nieces, since I don't have the time to do that myself. Plus there would have to be a modest photographer credit somewhere in your demo with the Tarafrost URL in there.

You game?

Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:27 pm

However, there is a caveat: I'll only go for this if you provide me with the actual PSP show source when it's done, so that I could just rework it slightly to render some video slideshows for my nieces, since I don't have the time to do that myself. Plus there would have to be a modest photographer credit somewhere in your demo with the Tarafrost URL in there.

Hi
Thanks for the offer! I will check out your site & get back to you later. As far as your terms go they are quite reasonable. Hope we work something out.
RON

Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:56 pm

I hope you are reading your other thread on this same subject.
Try the wedding photographs at Microsoft clipart.

Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Ron, I have quite a large repository of my work. All I ask is credit for the photographs. Email me at starlightimage@aol.com ~Al

Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi All
I would like to thank those who lent me their photos, in the process of getting their photos together for me and those who offered their advice & comments, Your support is greatly appreciated
Thanks Ron
Post a reply