Wedding Photo's Needed

Discuss photography techniques, equipment, etc. here.

Wedding Photo's Needed

Postby Ron » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:05 am

I wasn't sure if this was an inappropriate request or not. I am looking to present a demo to local Wedding Photographers to show what my services can do for him & his clients. Hopefuuly to expand my very small business during these tough times. Unfortunately I do not own enough quality wedding photographs to create a demo show. Would it be out of line to request these photographs from the group? I was hoping to create one demo DVD that includes 3 different wedding shows. I guess i'm looking for 3 groups of approximately 30-40 photos.

Hoping maybe a couple of you guys can help me out here. I can't believe walking into a studio without a demo, or walking in with a Graduation or Birthday Show would be advantageous to me. Your thoughts and comments are welcomed. This is cross posted in both "General Discussion" & "Photography PSP Topics. Maybe replies can be limited to the "Photography" Topic.

As always I thank you all in advance for your time & consideration.
Hoping 2009 Brings It All!
Ron
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Wedding Photo's Needed

Postby Tarafrost » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Ron:

I might be interested in this.

First, go check out some of my wedding photography at Tarafrost Photography. Best bet is to go to the Family & Friends Gallery, and check out the recent shoots I did for my great-nieces Bethany and Amy last year.

If you like what you see, we can talk about getting you more shots.

However, there is a caveat: I'll only go for this if you provide me with the actual PSP show source when it's done, so that I could just rework it slightly to render some video slideshows for my nieces, since I don't have the time to do that myself. Plus there would have to be a modest photographer credit somewhere in your demo with the Tarafrost URL in there.

You game?
....Andrzej (aka: the curmudgeon)

Tarafrost Photography: Specializing in Wild-Life
http://www.tarafrost.com

Postby Ron » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:27 pm

However, there is a caveat: I'll only go for this if you provide me with the actual PSP show source when it's done, so that I could just rework it slightly to render some video slideshows for my nieces, since I don't have the time to do that myself. Plus there would have to be a modest photographer credit somewhere in your demo with the Tarafrost URL in there.

Hi
Thanks for the offer! I will check out your site & get back to you later. As far as your terms go they are quite reasonable. Hope we work something out.
RON
"Family over Friends" "Night over Day" "Nikon over Canon" "Gravy over Everything"

Postby HunnyB » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:56 pm

I hope you are reading your other thread on this same subject.
Try the wedding photographs at Microsoft clipart.
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Location: Beautiful Virginia Beach, Virginia StarlightPPS.com

Postby alcain » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Ron, I have quite a large repository of my work. All I ask is credit for the photographs. Email me at starlightimage@aol.com ~Al
Using Producer V4, PS CS5, and the Nikon D80, D90 & D7000 for all of my professional work.
BFA with a major in Communication Design, Texas State University, 1978
And now abideth faith, hope and love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Postby Ron » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi All
I would like to thank those who lent me their photos, in the process of getting their photos together for me and those who offered their advice & comments, Your support is greatly appreciated
Thanks Ron

Return to Photography