Stuck With Templates ?

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
mastermark

Stuck With Templates ?

Postby mastermark » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:59 am

Hi my name is Mark and im a newbee to templates on PSP ive used the program alot for just doing plain old slide shows using transmisions and music.
Now ive found this great site and seen some amazing shows using templates.
So ive downloaded a few added them to my show, now this is the tricky part ?
i got a template that starts with 4 pics then spins around and shoots off the screen which looks great.
1, I double click on the first slide and add 4 pics onto layers 1 to 4.
2, then when i play the show the pics just dissapear do i have to add the same pics on every template ?????
Im so confused and cant find a tutorial anywere a little help would go along way
thank you all and keep up the good work

Re: Stuck With Templates ?

Postby Pauline Collins » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:03 am

Hi Mark, Noticed that your posting was yonks ago so thought I would throw in my 2 bobs worth. Try putting the photos in the other slides in the template, generally when there is more than one slide it is a continuation of the effect. If this does not work try some different photos and see what it looks like. Don't be afraid to experiment. This is a great site (cannot understand why you have not had any replies) so don't give up.
Cheers Pauline

Return to PSP - Tutorials