Removing The Photodex Show Intro

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Honorary ProShow PHD

Removing The Photodex Show Intro

Postby Studio7Productions » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:38 pm

Many people have asked how to turn off this feature, it sparked me into making a short Tutorial

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 9271&alb=0

M
PSP v 5: Adobe CS5 Extended:Sony Soundforge Pro 10: Canon 50D: Canon EOS 1000D: Nikon D40:

" Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. "
Sir Winston Churchill

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Removing The Photodex Show Intro

Postby stickgirl » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:05 pm

Mel - It was nice of you to put together a show so people could "see" what they need to uncheck.

I just want to add that as long as the box is unchecked, the intro will not play. This feature is not limited to pc executables.

Kathy

Honorary ProShow PHD

Re: Removing The Photodex Show Intro

Postby Studio7Productions » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:27 am

I know that...I just used that as an example to get into the process of turning it off
as those options do not appear if you are uploading a show to the Photodex Sharing Site
You can use any of the create options apart from the Web Based ones to get into that Menu.

M
PSP v 5: Adobe CS5 Extended:Sony Soundforge Pro 10: Canon 50D: Canon EOS 1000D: Nikon D40:

" Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. "
Sir Winston Churchill

Return to PSP - Tutorials