Aide-mémoire for Multi Layered Slides

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Valued Member

Aide-mémoire for Multi Layered Slides

Postby spudger » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:27 pm

I don't know whether anyone has got any other ideas about remembering which photo belongs to which layer on a multi-layered slide or slides or whether this has been dealt with before on a tutorial. My old grey cells are slowing down at the moment so I have devised a quick and easy way to remember .... especially when you save the slides to a template.

I have uploaded a short show showing what to do. The show is about 1:20min and I was inspired to do it because of the tutorial from Colleen (Czali) and her brilliant reflection template.

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 0341&alb=0

Sharon

Esteemed Member

Re: Aide-mémoire for Multi Layered Slides

Postby mikemullett » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:43 pm

Hi Sharon

Long time no see - another useful tip filed away 8) and saved. My grey matter is also causing problems - so any help is welcome

Mike
There's no such thing as problems, only challenges
Nikon D5300 DSLR, PSP, Photoshop CS6, Premiere Elements 8, Adobe After Effects. Have just built a Win 7 Core I5 machine, 8G ram, 1TB hard disk

Postby debngar » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:41 pm

Great idea, easy and practical. :)
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Valued Member

Postby spudger » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:01 pm

I forgot to add that when you actually copy the template or show into your new show, obviously you delete the text or exchange for your own text, but because you have saved the template the information will still be there next time.

Thanks Mike & Debbie - yes, sorry not been around, but have checked in every now and then, had a really bad year so far, but hoping that it will get better from now on. Lost my Dad as you know earlier this year, then 6 weeks later my Mum succumbed to illness and I lost her also. As I saw them every day it has been very hard to come to terms with but am feeling able to cope a little better now.

Anyway, Hope the idea helps, it did for me, and can be adapted to lots of templates.

Sharon

Postby marmart » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:01 am

Thank you Sharon for this great method!

I am so sorry about the loss of your parents this past year! Time will be your friend -It's good to see you again.

Mary

Postby trulytango » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:35 am

Hello Sharon

I am so very sorry to hear you lost your Mum, so soon after losing your Dad. My thoughts are with you...

Take care
Iris

Postby debngar » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:53 am

Sharon,

I'm so sorry about your rough year and loss of loved ones. I know a bit how hard it can be to juggle so many things like that, physically, emotionally, etc.

Glad to see you in the forum again.
Debbie
Photography http://deborah-green.com

Postby czali » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:40 pm

Sharon,

It looks like you have taken it to a new level. I like how you had the photo pass in the back. Very cool effect.

As I said beforein my PM, I hope you find a peace in creating your memorial. Good Luck and please post it when you are done.

Colleen

Postby HunnyB » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 pm

Sharon, so sorry for your loss.
I can't imagine losing both parents so close together.
My prayers are with you.
Hope to see you around more - you have been missed.
HunnyB
PSP4, Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF70-300mm lens, Dell Studio XPS 9100 desktop w/ blu-ray burner & Windows 7; hpMedia center pc370n desktop; Gateway Laptop; Epson 4990 scanner; hpC5280 Printer; Adobe CS5; QuarkXpress 8

Return to PSP - Tutorials