Find tutorials!

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
jeanne

Find tutorials!

Postby jeanne » Fri May 02, 2008 2:20 pm

late last night (or early this morning) I found a tutorial that showed me how to create a slide with multible layers that used keyframing. I had a total of 5 pics and they were layered on top of each other and the 1st one would diapear then the second 3rd and so on. I cant find the tutorial now and have forgotten how i did it!!!!!!
Can lnyone help me find the tutorial? would be very thankful.......jeanne
can I save the tutorials?

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sat May 03, 2008 12:29 am

Hi Jeanne

Jeannie wrote:can I save the tutorials?

Well I can answer this last part, by pointing you to another tutorial. This will tell you how to save a .px file from a Presenter show to your hard drive.

http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewt ... =tutorials

Mike put that queer combination of letter in the title so he could find it easier, I would also find it easier if I could remember them :?

Brian

Re: Find tutorials!

Postby im42n8 » Sat May 03, 2008 6:24 am

To find templates you can use, to to member created files in this forum:
http://www.proshowenthusiasts.com/viewforum.php?f=15

Or you can become a member (if not already one) of the Yahoo Proshow and PSProducer forums and look under the "Files" section of each for templates.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/proshowgroup/
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/psproducer/

Dale

jeanne

Postby jeanne » Sat May 03, 2008 6:43 am

Thank you!! Im still looking though...... I am sometimes a little left brained about detail - so will keep trying to find it.....Info on saving files was great!!!!
Peace............jeanne

jeanne

Postby jeanne » Sat May 03, 2008 7:58 am

I think one of my biggest problems is pspresentor--- it is always buffering .....forever........The tutorials on utube work so much better and faster.....I am really getting frustrated with waiting..... Guess I should get back to the creative part of pro show '-- working on a show and figure it out on my own ..... I really enjoy this forum and have been very thankful for all of the help and once I figure out how to share my shows and tricks/tips Ive figured out I will be posting them....
Again THanks ...........Peace.....jeanne

ProShow Hall of Fame

Postby briancbb » Sat May 03, 2008 10:38 am

Jeanne

Many of the tutorials contain 'video footage' and the file size does tend to be large. If you look at the Presenter page with the small screen, it will show the size of the file, some you will find are 100Mb or so. These large files do take time to download, half an hour or more for me on a 3Mb broadband. If you are on dial-up forget it :evil:

Once downloaded and running just follow the instructions given earlier to save the file. Once on your Hard drive as a .px file it will open instantly - well worth the wait.

Brian

Postby Pauline Collins » Wed May 21, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi Dale,
Saw your posting about the Yahoo site for ProShow Producer. I joined but cannot get into the area you are talking about. Can you help me here please.
Cheers Pauline

Postby im42n8 » Wed May 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Pauline,

This is the link to the PSProducer sites' "Templates Folder" link under the "Files" link

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pspr ... cial%20use)/

Lotsa stuff there. Have fun!

Dale

PS it might "error" out on you ... just click on the "Files" link to the left (under "Messages" and above "Post"). Then, scroll down until you find "Templates Folder (not for commercial use)" ... everything is alphabetical there. Click on that and you should be in.

Postby Pauline Collins » Wed May 21, 2008 4:34 pm

Thanks Dale for that but still no go. The "File" section is not clickable and it just takes me into and "Activate Web Access" and when I go into that I have to varify password again!!!!! Too hard. Thanks anyway. It is like breaking into the Bank of England.
Pauline

Postby im42n8 » Wed May 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Pauline,

I don't understand ... if you have a membership, and you're logged in (whereupon you can post questions/answers/etc), then you'll have access to the files section. If you're still being "okay'd" then you may have to wait a bit so they can figure out if you're who you say you are. Beats me.

All I know is that if I log in I have access to messages, post, files, photos, etc.
In the top left under the psproducer group banner you should see your handle, e-mail addr, group member, and -edit membership. If you have those you should have access. If not, send a message to the moderator (look for Ellie Kennard, she might be able to help).

Dale

Postby Pauline Collins » Wed May 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Thanks again Dale, I am in. Must have been a bit eager before.
Pauline

Return to PSP - Tutorials