making 3D photos out of 2D

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Christina

making 3D photos out of 2D

Postby Christina » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Greetings all. I've noticed some really terrific 3D photos in some of the videos on this website and on you tube. Does anyone know what programs they use to create them or do you have to do it in photoshop from scratch. I've done them in CS3, but it's a lot of work. There is always some shortcut or program that someone comes up with once you see it in video shows. Any suggestions would be helpful. Hope everyone is having a great night. If you're reading this email instead of watching LOST, my heart goes out to you. lol. Enjoy your evening. Best regards to all, Christina

Postby heckydog » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:30 pm

There's only one program that I'm aware of that has 3D type templates and that's 3D Album. But it's not exactly cheap.

As far as Photoshop goes, I'm just starting to explore the 3D possibilities of CS3 and After Effects. I haven't seen any tutorials yet that show an easy way to create 3D from 2D. You just have to be selective in the pictures you decide to use.

Joe

Christina

3D

Postby Christina » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:28 am

Thanks Joe. I couldn't find any such program either. I've seem reference that this process is in the experitmental stages. If I see anything that's on the market in the near future I will definitely keep everyone advised. Appreciate your reply. Have a great day. Best regards, Christina

Return to PSP - Tutorials