Watching Jennifer Weeks tutorials...

Please post your tutorials here for ProShow Producer only. Provide a lnk if you have a file that can be downloaded by others. This is not a discussion section, but rather a source for sharing tutorials.
Geo

Watching Jennifer Weeks tutorials...

Postby Geo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:39 am

Hey all,

While I'm sitting in the firehouse between calls I figured I would take a look at some of the tuts posted on the site. I just finished watching several of Jennifer's. WOW! Nicely done and easy to follow, but I'm amazed at getting a look into PSP. Keyframing seemed confusing when I started watching one, but then I realized it was just like layers on a single slide. Having the ability to do different thing with different layers at different points in time......GREAT.

Thanks Jennifer for the great stuff!

Stay safe!

geo

Postby marmart » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:57 am

Hey Welcome Geo!! This is a great place to meet new people and learn a TON! Jennifer is one of several with a lot of knowledge and the ability to translate that for us folks.

We have a son-in-law who is a firefighter in Lake Tahoe so we know about those long hours at the station!!

You stay safe also!

Mary

New Tut suggestions?

Postby VidQueen » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Thanks so much for your nice comment, Geo! Its been quite a while since I've posted any new tutorials....my "To Do" list just keeps growing :) I should have my head above water by March....I'll try to get some more Tuts posted then.

Any suggestions out there? :)

Jennifer

(PS, just noticed you're from upstate NY...I grew up in Ithaca!)

Geo

Re: New Tut suggestions?

Postby Geo » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:49 pm

VidQueen wrote:Thanks so much for your nice comment, Geo! Its been quite a while since I've posted any new tutorials....my "To Do" list just keeps growing :) I should have my head above water by March....I'll try to get some more Tuts posted then.

Any suggestions out there? :)

Jennifer

(PS, just noticed you're from upstate NY...I grew up in Ithaca!)

Cool, I hung out in Ithaca while I was going to college in Cortland. Great town!!!! I'm sure I would not be the only one appreciating any tuts you post, and certainly understand how things pile up. Currently I'm in the Schenectady area, and again, sitting in the firehouse waiting for something to happen...lol.

I'll think about some suggestions.

Take care Jennifer,

geo

Re: New Tut suggestions?

Postby marmart » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:08 pm

VidQueen wrote:Any suggestions out there? :)

Jennifer

Hey, since you asked :lol: Just watched a short show where they used KF's and unlocked the x&y to make little flying saucers. It's in the sample shows and is called "unidentified flying photos". Have you forayed into this area yet??? Boy, I would love to see you do a toot on this subject (:

Thanks Jennifer!!

Mary

Second Mary's Request

Postby SandyB » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:49 pm

Jennifer,
A tutorial on flying photos (as in Paul's show) would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Sandy

PS - If you watched the Sweden show, you know I used your suggestions.
It was so nice of you to get me junp-started on KF.
Thanks again!
Connecting Who You Are With What You Love To Do

Postby nannybear » Sat May 03, 2008 5:02 pm

Well it's not a tutorial but I can certainly upload the template as to how the plates flew around........cheers Jan

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewsho ... 1081&alb=0
http://www.janstephens.com or http://www.oilswithjananddonna.com/
Graphic Design, Essential Oils, Click and Grow gardening, Cooking and Merge Dragons - PSP latest - Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
You can find me on Facebook, come visit!!

Postby VidQueen » Sat May 03, 2008 5:07 pm

Hey....I just wanted to apologize for my absence, guys. I'm absolutley up to my eyeballs in work right now. Should only be a month or so.

Sorry for asking for tutorial suggestions...and then disappearing :(

Jennifer

Re: Watching Jennifer Weeks tutorials...

Postby webandgraphicsguy » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:19 am

Hi Jennifer, I guess I am one of the new kids on the block, I love PSP. My history has been with photoshop since 6.0, and in web design, so I just wanted to let you know along with all the others here that your tutorials have been a real blessing for new guys like me as well,
Thanks a bunch :D
Joe

PS Do you know how to upload an avatar :?:

ProShow Hall of Fame

Re: Watching Jennifer Weeks tutorials...

Postby briancbb » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Joe wrote:PS Do you know how to upload an avatar

Send Mike Gregg your photo, by email, about 80 x 80 px (100 x100 max), and he will add it for you.

Brian
Briancbb (Brian, Clown by birth)
Thanks Al for the signature
Producer v6.0 Build 3410

Return to PSP - Tutorials